Forum2019-01-13T12:04:03+00:00

Please note that on December 22nd, 2018, we upgraded our site and unfortunately were not able to bring the user ids and passwords from the old site.  So if you were a previous member of MBGT, unfortunately you must re-register on this site.  Your old user id and password will not work.  When you re-register, please use your user id (display name) from the old MBGT site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

North/South MBN  

RSS

Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Trusted Member
January 12, 2019 5:41 am  

Played nine and nine on each course Wednesday. The guys at the bag drop asked me to mention on MBGT how great they are at their job! Say hello to the bag guys for me when you roll up - they do a good job (not all of them know me as UGP). In the golf business - the bag guys are important as they are your first contact with the course and can set a tone for how you feel about the day going forward. As for the courses - Off the paths - course drying out but still not much roll. They started to mow fairways. Greens rolled true, medium speed. Y 'all know how I feel about North and South - I could play those two courses every day.

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Eminent Member
January 12, 2019 9:42 am  

I have been there many times. Always been satisfied with the service at the bag drop and in the clubhouse. These guys are good.

ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Eminent Member
January 12, 2019 10:21 am  

Thanks for your report on both courses, always fun to play.

ReplyQuote
DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Eminent Member
January 12, 2019 1:46 pm  

Never had a bad experience at MBN, from the parking lot through the clubhouse through any of the three courses available!

Thanks again for reporting!

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

ReplyQuote
jbshepherds
(@jbshepherds)
Eminent Member
January 14, 2019 12:22 pm  

Great Place to go, thanks for the update! Never had a bad time playing those course from the moment i arrive till i leave. 

Let the Big Dawg Bite!!!

ReplyQuote
Share:

Brian Noblin

Myrtle Beach Golf Packagers

Phone: 844.706.7503

Web: Visit the Myrtle Beach Golf Packagers website today!

Working

Please Login or Register