Clear all

Diamondback with UGP

21 Posts
10 Users
6 Likes
6542Golf
(@6542golf)
Honorable Member

Really enjoy the course last June with UCP.

Brownwood Bandit

ReplyQuote
(@herdman)
Reputable Member

Played Diamondback on my way into town yesterday.  They told me it was the first day it wasn't CPO in a long number of days. There were 4 holes they still had as CPO. It was soft but not that bad considering the amount of rain and its location in a swampy area. The over seed is really good. The greens are new and I hadn't played there in a couple years. Much improved with the greens.  I really like Diamonback. You can't be spraying the ball around and there are very interesting holes. It is very peaceful when you back on the course as you are away from houses and cars. I like it because it is a good course to hit on the way in and out of town and the holes are interesting. 

DenisGilbert reacted
ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@herdman

Good to read you enjoy DB on way into town, weather has gotten a touch cooler but still better then back home.

herdman reacted
ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Famed Member

Posted by: @herdman

You can't be spraying the ball

Couldn't have said it better. 

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Noble Member

@leftygar1

I agree. Better be in Myrtle Beach than in Ontario Lefty when it is cold.  Enjoy your stay and good golf during this winter with your friends.

''It's just golf, let's have fun''

ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@s333h

Friends just got back home, 70 here on Wed. today it is 30 in Hamilton they said.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: