Arcadian Shores 10.1

7 Posts
7 Users
3 Likes
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Really good - greens, fairways, cart paths, people that work there, end of story. What a great job they have done at AC.

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

JKH75 and DenisGilbert reacted
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member

Agree with 100% UGP, we stay across the street from AS, with the new greens, paths, and the removal of trees this course is a great value now.  Holes 2 and 13 are still very good holes and once were in the Dream 18.  Also they have a good practice facility and the Pro there has classes for all levels of players.

ReplyQuote
(@jbshepherds)
Noble Member

UGP is that the Roget's version of course report! I love it!!! Thank you.

Let the Big Dawg Bark!!!

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Noble Member

I agree that AS has a very good value  now. It was a long process, including the building of the new clubhouse, but it has been done. For the better.

''It's just golf, let's have fun''

ReplyQuote
(@djr6648)
Estimable Member

The course has really improved the past few years. It was in really good shape when we played there last winter. I also stay across the street from it and that makes it even better.

ReplyQuote
DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Noble Member

Oh yeah!

Played there 3-4 over the years and always saw improvements!

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

ReplyQuote
lwildernorva
(@lwildernorva)
Estimable Member

I've always enjoyed the layout even when conditioning was poor. I've been there several times over the last few years and could see the improvements. I really like most of the area surrounding the course, especially after you pass the outlet mall and see the tee for the third hole on your right, all the way past the course entrance, and down to Lake Arrowhead. You can see the back of the mall from the second green, and the green for the sixth and tee for the seventh remind you that you're smack dab in the middle of Restaurant Row, but the remainder of the course is very peaceful compared with the madhouse up on Route 17.

And either for a pre-round lunch or a 19th hole, I've always liked Finn McCool's at Lake Arrowhead and King's Road. On a nice day, plenty of outdoor seating--even if you're only overlooking the intersection.

DenisGilbert reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: