Please note that on December 22nd, 2018, we upgraded our site and unfortunately were not able to bring the user ids and passwords from the old site.  So if you were a previous member of MBGT, unfortunately you must re-register on this site.  Your old user id and password will not work.  When you re-register, please use your user id (display name) from the old MBGT site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

On April 22nd, our hosting provider suffered a very serious cyber attack (some of the details can be found here – https://www.a2hosting.com/blog/windows-service-update/).  As part of the recovery process, they had to perform a system restoration which has caused us to lose about 1 week of posts (plus the week we were offline so that is why recent posts are saying 2 weeks old).  We are still trying to get back the archive site; however, that is looking doubtful at this point in time as the software had some vulnerabilities and may not be permitted to be turned back on even if they can recover the data.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Update – May 31, 2019

We are happy to announce that almost all functionality has been restored and we have migrated to a new platform which will also speed up the site (something that has been asked for).  Unfortunately, we have not yet found a way to securely host the forum archive, so it remains offline for now.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Shop to buy logo ba...

Shop to buy logo balls  

RSS

I am in the process of trying to complete my MB logo golf ball collection. I have 37 remaining of which 13 are closed courses. I seem to recall a post in the old forum about a shop that would sell them. Does anyone know if there is one? Also, if you have any logo balls you want to sell I might be willing to buy if I need them and they are in good condition. Thanks for any help you can give.

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by rspeck77
3 Answers

Try the "Old Golf Store" a little south of the north end PGA Superstore.   

There is lots of old collectible MB stuff on Ebay, including logo balls.     

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

I have been at this old golf store many times. The owner is a good guy. 

Both of Art's suggestions should stir you in the right direction.

Share: