Please note that on December 22nd, 2018, we upgraded our site and unfortunately were not able to bring the user ids and passwords from the old site.  So if you were a previous member of MBGT, unfortunately you must re-register on this site.  Your old user id and password will not work.  When you re-register, please use your user id (display name) from the old MBGT site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

On April 22nd, our hosting provider suffered a very serious cyber attack (some of the details can be found here – https://www.a2hosting.com/blog/windows-service-update/).  As part of the recovery process, they had to perform a system restoration which has caused us to lose about 1 week of posts (plus the week we were offline so that is why recent posts are saying 2 weeks old).  We are still trying to get back the archive site; however, that is looking doubtful at this point in time as the software had some vulnerabilities and may not be permitted to be turned back on even if they can recover the data.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Update – May 31, 2019

We are happy to announce that almost all functionality has been restored and we have migrated to a new platform which will also speed up the site (something that has been asked for).  Unfortunately, we have not yet found a way to securely host the forum archive, so it remains offline for now.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Merry Christmas  

RSS

From my family to you, and yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!! 

May God Bless each and everyone of you.

So what did everyone get for Christmas? My home/self defense was strengthened and I got 5 dozen TP5X's. 

Brian Noblin
Myrtle Beach Golf Talk
Myrtle Beach Golf Packagers
Tidewater Golf Vacations
844-706-7503

Airline Tix to Alabama Trail and 2 Masters Tix to practice rounds

6 Answers

Merry Christmas to you Brian, put those TP5X's to good use.

My son bought me the new Ben Hogan Black Wedges 50,54,58 set  I had bought the BH Black Irons couple weeks ago. What a nice gift was shocked . I had sent him a picture of the irons and said look what I got today. He said you have to be kidding. What I did not know he had ordered the irons for my Christmas. Luckly they had not filled the order yet so he canceled and ordered to wedges.

Brownwood Bandit

Merry Christmas y'all. 

My girls got me 2 dozen golf balls... Srixon soft/ Titleist .

A round of golf at a nice course.

A 6 pack of Zombie Dust. 

And a," my pillow".

I asked theM to not buy me anything,  but they didn't listen.

I'm thinking about getting myself a Xmas gift and get fitted for new irons.All I need is 5 thru PW.

6 clubs.

Because aproaches to the green from 110 yards to 160 yards is probably the weakest part of my game.

"King Of The Mid-tiers"

Merry Christmas to you also Brian.

Wife got me 2 wedges from Taylormade 50 and 54 degree with the Black Nippon Wedge shaft. Love it!

Let the Big Dawg Bite!!!

Merry Christmas to all!

I honestly didn't get much.  Tough year for my household as my youngest daughter had her 3rd back surgery the day after Christmas.

I did get a new UNC hat which is much too nice for golf.  🙂

Nothing golf related this year... but I did play more rounds this year than every before, so I have that going...

UNC lets hope for a speedy recovery for your daughter. Material things are useless without your kids. 

Best wishes Brian!

Even if I didn't ask for anything, I got a nice TaylorMade golf shoes bag.

But our biggest gift will be a family trip (to celebrate the university diplomas of my two daughters and our 30th wedding anniversary) in Hawaii this upcoming summer.

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

Share: