Notifications
Clear all

Orlando Area course photos  

RSS

mrkgee
(@mrkgee)
Eminent Member
01/19/2019 2:56 pm  

75 Central FL courses, primarily Orlando, some from Melbourne to Palm Beach areas.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnKd3KPS5H-ek1_80vBSPNzDt9s3?e=DamhGe

edit: link updated 12/21/19

mrkgee
(@mrkgee)
Eminent Member
06/13/2020 11:54 am  

FL Update: My 2020 Group Trip to Orlando was cancelled with the uncertainty of the COVID-19 situation. I still made a 10 day trip to visit with family members and play some golf without all the restrictions back home. FL's drought was broken when I showed up, assisted by the Gulf storm that eventually hit LA, MS; as it rained and T-stormed for two straight days upon arrival before settling into the typical scattered thunderstorms. First two rounds were CPO but even rest of week still had mud balls and wet bunkers. All in all, a good getaway on a cheap ticket ($94 RT incl 2 bags each way!) with uncrowded flights and TSA lines that I may never experience again, maybe wishfully.

Added 5 new courses on the Space and Treasure Coasts, 60-90 min from Orlando and 9 holes in metro-Orlando, courtesy of Stew Abram, to the Course Album site. Best ones were Champion Turf Club, Madison Green and Sandridge's Lakes Course. Enjoy and if you're planning a Central FL trip, the pictures from 81 different courses should help you with planning.

Orlando Course Albums site - Orlando Golf Course Albums 

PS:sister MB Course Albums site - Myrtle Beach Course Albums

ReplyQuote
DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Prominent Member
06/15/2020 11:02 am  

Thanks for sharing, even if that damn COVID-19 is giving us so many troubles!

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

ReplyQuote
Polekat914
(@polekat914)
Reputable Member
06/15/2020 2:49 pm  

Lots of great photos.  Thank you!

ReplyQuote
mrkgee
(@mrkgee)
Eminent Member
06/18/2020 10:23 am  
Posted by: @denisgilbert

Thanks for sharing, even if that damn COVID-19 is giving us so many troubles!

Thanks, Denis. Strange times indeed. Hope US-Canada will open up travel for you soon.

That was one good thing, only one at airline counter to check-in and only one in TSA checkpoint at BOS and no wait to check-in and 10 min at TSA in Orlando. Planes on 4 legs were all less than 40% full so plenty of empty rows on planes. Cheers, Ken

ReplyQuote
jbshepherds
(@jbshepherds)
Prominent Member
09/17/2020 10:39 am  

Thanks for the update, glad you were able to still go to FL but sucks it rained. 

Let the Big Dawg Bite!!!

ReplyQuote
Share: