Please note that on December 22nd, 2018, we upgraded our site and unfortunately were not able to bring the user ids and passwords from the old site.  So if you were a previous member of MBGT, unfortunately you must re-register on this site.  Your old user id and password will not work.  When you re-register, please use your user id (display name) from the old MBGT site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Blackmoor  

RSS

leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Estimable Member
April 15, 2019 3:40 pm  

Played here today and probably my last MB game this time down.  Glad we chose this course as it is in great shape.  Tees are all thick with grass and level in all places.  Fairways had the ball sitting up and we moved it only a few times.  Greens ran good, not fast like Arcadian Shores but true and not much break on many holes except #11, word to the wise stay left on your approach to avoid the big right to left break you will have if you go right.  No one hit a trap all day but they looked good and were all groomed.   Not a tough course but it can play tough if you spray it off the tee.  Fun hole #8, 3 took the left fairway and I hit it down the right side with my best drive of the day, our group all made Pars in different ways.  POP was just under 4 hours and it was busy but everyone today moved good. 

langille5
(@langille5)
April 15, 2019 4:23 pm  

Thanks for the "snowbird" reports all winter. They made for an interesting read Gary. Safe travel back up North.

This post was modified 3 days ago by langille5

ReplyQuote
ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Reputable Member
April 15, 2019 4:52 pm  

Thanks for all of the snowbird reports, while most of us are not playing and 
only thinking about our next MB trip.  

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

ReplyQuote
6542Golf
(@6542golf)
Trusted Member
April 15, 2019 7:14 pm  

Lefty thanks for all your reports and safe travels home.

Brownwood Bandit

ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Honorable Member
April 15, 2019 7:17 pm  

Lefty - drive home safe I'll see you next November. Blackmoor is a fun layout to play. Sets up for your draw and my fade!

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Estimable Member
April 15, 2019 8:06 pm  

You said it right UGP, my draw was working very good today, even hit number 13 in 2 then 3 putted.  See you in Nov.

ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Honorable Member
April 15, 2019 8:20 pm  

I hate 3 putts but not as much as 4 putts!

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

ReplyQuote
Share: