Please note that on December 22nd, 2018, we upgraded our site and unfortunately were not able to bring the user ids and passwords from the old site.  So if you were a previous member of MBGT, unfortunately you must re-register on this site.  Your old user id and password will not work.  When you re-register, please use your user id (display name) from the old MBGT site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

On April 22nd, our hosting provider suffered a very serious cyber attack (some of the details can be found here – https://www.a2hosting.com/blog/windows-service-update/).  As part of the recovery process, they had to perform a system restoration which has caused us to lose about 1 week of posts (plus the week we were offline so that is why recent posts are saying 2 weeks old).  We are still trying to get back the archive site; however, that is looking doubtful at this point in time as the software had some vulnerabilities and may not be permitted to be turned back on even if they can recover the data.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Update – May 31, 2019

We are happy to announce that almost all functionality has been restored and we have migrated to a new platform which will also speed up the site (something that has been asked for).  Unfortunately, we have not yet found a way to securely host the forum archive, so it remains offline for now.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Farmstead and Meado...

Farmstead and Meadowlands 2.10.19  

RSS

Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Prominent Member
12/02/2019 6:47 am  

A friend and often golf partner of 1putt1 and I, played both courses the other day. Meadowlands in very good shape, greens were great. CPO on two holes. Farmstead not quite as good - off the path everywhere, greens good, but a few issues.

He also had a hole in one on #6 at Farmstead. He used to lurk on the site but never commented, trying to get him to resign up.

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Reputable Member
12/02/2019 12:28 pm  

Darn... Bob is a "HIO Machine"! 😉

Congratulations to him and thanks UGP for your input!

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

ReplyQuote
jbshepherds
(@jbshepherds)
Reputable Member
12/02/2019 12:31 pm  

Thanks for the update, i want to hang with Bob and maybe i can get a HIO.

Let the Big Dawg Bite!!!

ReplyQuote
ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Reputable Member
12/02/2019 1:48 pm  

It's not clear if 1Putt1 was playing this day, but HIOs are following him right now.   

Thanks for reporting!  

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

ReplyQuote
lndnwd2
(@lndnwd2)
Member Moderator
12/02/2019 1:59 pm  

Congrats on his HIO. Bob IS the HIO magnet. Looking forward to playing Farmstead at the forum outing this year.

ReplyQuote
tadpole
(@tadpole)
Estimable Member
12/02/2019 2:09 pm  

I've always enjoyed these two courses.  In fact, anyone who reads this site regularly probably knows that Farmstead is my favorite MB course.  Have not been able to play Meadowlands the last two years due to wet conditions.  Looking forward to this year.  Both are known for their customer service.

ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Prominent Member
12/02/2019 3:10 pm  

1putt1 was NOT playing this day - but I feel like just knowing him will get me that elusive HIO one day!

ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Reputable Member
12/02/2019 6:52 pm  

Farmstead and Meadowlands are a good one two punch if you are up to playing 36 in one day, thanks for the report.

ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Prominent Member
13/02/2019 6:19 am  

I wasn't playing either - but wanted to report on the two courses from a source that both 1putt1 and I trust. Some of you might have played with Danny V before

ReplyQuote
Share: