Brunswick Plantatio...

Notifications
Clear all

Brunswick Plantation

S***H
(@s333h)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I played Brunswick Plantation last Friday. I played the Dogwood and the Azalea courses. I prefered the Dogwood for his design. There are a few bad holes on Azalae, like the firs hole and the 8th hole. We were the first forsome to start in the afternoon. The POP was very fast, just 3 hrs and a half for 4 golfers. The course is in excellent condition: tees, fairways, greens. As reported, the greens were a bit slow, but they were in perfect condition. They are very receptive, a lot of greens in regulation was possible for me. So it is easy to have a good score if you putt well during your round.  I do not know for the sand traps because i have never been in them. It was my day. I think Brunswick Plantation is a very value for the bucks presently. Try it, you will be satisfied. 

''It's just golf, let's have fun''

jbshepherds, garyt1957, leftygar1 and 1 people liked
ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Noble Member

I will be playing there on my upcoming trip. 

It's been too long since I played there to comment on the holes. 

Thanks!   

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

S***H liked
ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

@artmbgolf 

I think you will have a lot of pleasure to play this golf course in a near future. Have fun!

''It's just golf, let's have fun''

ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member

Thanks for your report on Brunswick, the new Management Team has the course looking very nice from Hwy. 17, I agree it is a good value course this time of year.

S***H liked
ReplyQuote
jbshepherds
(@jbshepherds)
Noble Member

Thanks for the update on a course I haven't played!

Let the Big Dawg Bite!!!

S***H liked
ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Noble Member

Played it a couple times this winter - it was well worth the day. Very tough greens.

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

ReplyQuote
DCH1950
(@dch1950)
Estimable Member

Thanks for all the reports on Brunswick Plantation.  The new ownership seems to be very committed to making the course better.  Being a seasonal resident at BP, I've noticed a difference since 03/01.  The maintenance practices have improved, more attention to detail, bunkers definitely get more attention (although we all experience some difficult conditions after a rainstorm).  The membership options are numerous and well received.  Locals and all property owners (plus guests) can play for $47.  The place has a renewed vibe, lots of package play, and strong support by the property owners.

Retired Insurance Broker

leftygar1 liked
ReplyQuote
garyt1957
(@garyt1957)
Eminent Member

I played there last April and was surprised that the greens were faster and in better shape than any course we played that week

ReplyQuote
Share: