Please note that on December 22nd, 2018, we upgraded our site and unfortunately were not able to bring the user ids and passwords from the old site.  So if you were a previous member of MBGT, unfortunately you must re-register on this site.  Your old user id and password will not work.  When you re-register, please use your user id (display name) from the old MBGT site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

On April 22nd, our hosting provider suffered a very serious cyber attack (some of the details can be found here – https://www.a2hosting.com/blog/windows-service-update/).  As part of the recovery process, they had to perform a system restoration which has caused us to lose about 1 week of posts (plus the week we were offline so that is why recent posts are saying 2 weeks old).  We are still trying to get back the archive site; however, that is looking doubtful at this point in time as the software had some vulnerabilities and may not be permitted to be turned back on even if they can recover the data.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Update – May 31, 2019

We are happy to announce that almost all functionality has been restored and we have migrated to a new platform which will also speed up the site (something that has been asked for).  Unfortunately, we have not yet found a way to securely host the forum archive, so it remains offline for now.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Myrtlewood Villa's  

RSS

BNLongdriver
(@bnlongdriver)
Administrator/Golf Director Moderator
February 25, 2019 12:30 pm  

Myrtlewood Villa's features 2 and 3 bedroom units in Central Myrtle Beach. Located on Hwy 17 By Pass at 48th Ave. This is the most popular golfers condo rental location in the area. They're simply 1 mile from Broadway at The Beach and one mile from the ocean. The condos are average in level of cost, furnishing .. these are terrifically average. Sure you can pay more or you can pay less - but these suit the needs for 90% of golfers. Once I figure out how to post photos, I'll upload a few here.   ? ..

Those of you who have stayed here, in the last year, please give us your review ...  

This topic was modified 4 months ago 2 times by BNLongdriver

Brian Noblin
Myrtle Beach Golf Talk
Myrtle Beach Golf Packagers
Tidewater Golf Vacations
844-706-7503

BrewCrew
(@brewcrew)
Eminent Member
February 25, 2019 1:43 pm  

Have stayed at Myrtlewood 3 of our last 5 trips.  Can't beat the central location when playing courses up and down the Strand.  Always been a good value on the rate.  I believe they do book a fair number of high school age groups in town for sports tournaments, but have never had an issue with noise or overcrowding.

ReplyQuote
DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Estimable Member
February 25, 2019 1:45 pm  

Even if I'm a big fan of the Barefoot Yacht Club Villas, my buddies and I did rent from Myrtlewood villas twice over the last few years and the condos filled our needs without any kind of issue.

And as far as location is concerned, difficult to ask for more!

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

ReplyQuote
camy
 camy
(@camy)
Eminent Member
March 10, 2019 1:02 pm  

Since our group has expanded to 16... we get a beach house now. But for probably 10 years straight years when we just had between 4 - 8 players... we stayed at Myrtlewood Villa's. We never had any major issues with any unit we were ever in... but as the years went by and you are placed in different units... some have advantages over others. I believe the last 3 or 4 years we stayed there i requested the same unit as our group really liked it.

With the ocean being so close... Broadway At The Beach close... the central location allows you to play golf courses to the North or South... a great place to stay!!

ReplyQuote
Share: