Best South End Condos  

RSS

GolfdawgZ
(@golfdawgz)
07/23/2019 7:43 pm  

Looking for recommendations for the best South end condos for our spring 2020 trip.  Thanks, GDZ

daz

ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Honorable Member
07/23/2019 8:25 pm  

About all I see mentioned are True Blue, Pawleys and occasionally Ellington at 
Wachesaw.    Brian has them.   I have not stayed in any of them, so just letting 
you know about options.     If you are going with a big group, like you just reported 
on, your options are probably small. 

At one time, staying at Ellington could get you on Wach Plant Private, but I don't
know about now.     

Then there is Litchfield.      

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

ReplyQuote
GolfdawgZ
(@golfdawgz)
07/30/2019 3:28 pm  

I know the places are limited down there but it's nice to be out of the MB hustle.    gdz

daz

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Honorable Member
07/30/2019 4:59 pm  

Good information here. Thanks! 

Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

ReplyQuote
Dobbs2u
(@dobbs2u)
09/02/2019 4:43 pm  

For the last 2 years our group have stayed at the Ellington Resort at Wachesaw E. With a group of 26 last year we had almost 1 complete bldg. The 3 bedroom condos are 2 bedroom condo & 1 bedroom condo with an adjoining doorway between. There are 2 complete kitchen/living/dining rooms with 3 bedrooms. The second bedroom in the 2 bedroom unit has twin beds. We toss a coin to see who gets what room. I always take the pull-out of the 1 bedroom livingroom and swipe a twin mattress from the twin room. As group leader I get plenty of counter space with the kitchen area and the table for all of my stuff. My only complaint is no closet space in the livingroom. There are stacked washer/dryer units in each condo and everyone has their own sleeping space with a door that closes. Add to that the outdoor hot tub and the gas grills and it doesn't get much better. It's a perfect set up for us, but after 3 years it may be time to move on and try some new courses.

here's a link with pics and floor plans. Brian can book you in.

https://vacatia.com/myrtle-beach/festivas-ellington-at-wachesaw-east-resort-vacation-rentals/three-bedroom-three-bath

This post was modified 3 months ago by Dobbs2u

ReplyQuote
Share: