Forum2019-01-13T12:04:03+00:00

Please note that on December 22nd, 2018, we upgraded our site and unfortunately were not able to bring the user ids and passwords from the old site.  So if you were a previous member of MBGT, unfortunately you must re-register on this site.  Your old user id and password will not work.  When you re-register, please use your user id (display name) from the old MBGT site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

TopGolf?  

RSS

Artist08
(@artist08)
January 7, 2019 8:45 pm  

I’m thinking that the new TopGolf has got to be just about finished, right?  I’ve never been to one, but looks like an interesting place to hang out and I’d think it’d be pretty popular in MB.  Anyone have new info?

ReplyQuote
herdman
(@herdman)
January 7, 2019 9:15 pm  

Went to one in Charlotte and they are pretty cool. I can see it doing well in Myrtle.  Lots of games you can play with the golf and drinking and food. 

ReplyQuote
kio57
(@kio57)
January 8, 2019 8:00 am  

They still are not posting a date. They have added a text sign-up if you want updates. We are planning to hit it the last week of Feb if it's open.

ReplyQuote
Metric
(@metric)
January 8, 2019 8:36 am  

On the news last week they said that they’re starting to hire. Around 350 positions available. Still no date though.

ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Eminent Member
January 13, 2019 1:59 pm  

We drove by yesterday, it is on the corner of 29th Ave. N. and Grissom Parkway, still looks like a month or more to opening from what we can see from the road.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Brian Noblin

Myrtle Beach Golf Packagers

Phone: 844.706.7503

Web: Visit the Myrtle Beach Golf Packagers website today!

Working

Please Login or Register