Notifications
Clear all

Snow Birds

mborbust
(@mborbust)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Seems like I ask this question every couple of years, thank for previous replies. Again I ask for suggestions about beach front long term rentals for Jan/Feb 2022, if anyone has prior experience. Location, price, and any other comments welcomed.

Thank You

leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member

We stay at a spot called Lands End Resort, not the top rated units but in a very nice location.  Arcadian Shores is right across the street to give you an idea of location.  SeaWatch, Kingston Plantation, Sur De Mar, and many other nice spots are close.

S***H liked
ReplyQuote
mborbust
(@mborbust)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@leftygar1

Thanks I will check out those resorts.

ReplyQuote
ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Noble Member

Most of the hotels have monthly rates in the winter. 
I have not done it, so no specifics.    

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Noble Member

You can check also with VRBO or AirBNB.

''It's just golf, let's have fun''

leftygar1 liked
ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member

@mborbust

I should mention at the LE where we stay cleaning is not provided and you must clean yourself, there might be a plan included in the monthly costs, but we do not use it.  You can also bring your own linens, or have a linen package added to the fees.  Good luck.

ReplyQuote
SecondandGoal
(@secondandgoal)
Trusted Member

I have a beachfront rental property in Murrells Inlet, 2 BR 2 BA, right on the water, less than half a mile from the Garden City Pier. We get the majority of our rentals through AirBnb or VRBO. For lengthy offseason stays, most owners will negotiate prices in exchange for filling a big chunk of their offseason calendar.

For the offseason, we'll typically do around $1000-1500 a month, depending on how long people stay. We've got a two-month rental booked for next February-March, it was $2200 for the two months. I think those prices are pretty typical for our building/area, though we renovated our unit when we bought it last year, and it's one of the nicest ones in our building.

I may have mentioned this before, but anybody who's interested, reach out to me by DM, I'd be happy to provide a discounted MBGT price on the rental.

mborbust, Benmore, jw11 and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
Share: