Ok...Who got their ...

Notifications
Clear all

Ok...Who got their vaccine?

90 Posts
28 Users
116 Likes
(@bkmgr1)

Got my first shot on Feb 12, and scheduled for 2nd on March 12. BMI over 30 gets you in 1A group in PA

ReplyQuote
(@w082828)
Estimable Member

We were very lucky to get the first shot on Christmas Eve due to a friend getting their prescriptions filled at Walgreens on Christmas Eve and she texted my wife the fact that they had left over vaccines from then nursing homes.  So. We went to the local store and got the first shot.   We got the second shot on January 19th.  No side effects on either shot.  

We also emailed our friends and a lot of them got their first shots on Christmas Day, followed by their second shots.  

we were very lucky!!!!

ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Famed Member

Mr. and Mrs. UGP will not be getting the shots

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

ReplyQuote
BrewCrew
(@brewcrew)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @undercover-golf-pro

Mr. and Mrs. UGP will not be getting the shots

Interested to hear why not. 

ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member

Here in Ontario they are beginning to receive the Vaccines from Europe in larger supply, our area for my age is expected to get shots around late April.  

DenisGilbert and S***H reacted
ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Noble Member

@leftygar1 Let us know Lefty! Hoping to have mine at the same time.

''It's just golf, let's have fun''

leftygar1 reacted
ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member

@s333h

Will do S***H. also have put in for next season down in MB, all we need are the Borders to re-open, little bird in our area says August 15th. hope this is true.

S***H and DenisGilbert reacted
ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member

@denisgilbert

Things will now pick up Denis, both Pfizer and Moderno are ramping up their deliveries to Canada and on Monday the Astra Zenica should be approved by Health Canada, Noravaxx is also being looked at right now, so soon we will have 4 companies sending us the vaccines..

S***H and DenisGilbert reacted
ReplyQuote
DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Noble Member

Posted by: @leftygar1

@denisgilbert

Things will now pick up Denis, both Pfizer and Moderno are ramping up their deliveries to Canada and on Monday the Astra Zenica should be approved by Health Canada, Noravaxx is also being looked at right now, so soon we will have 4 companies sending us the vaccines..

Like I like to say @leftygar1 : Let's try to see the glass half full instead of half empty!

Really appreciate the info you shared with us earlier today!

Take care!

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

S***H reacted
ReplyQuote
BrewCrew
(@brewcrew)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @leftygar1

@s333h

Will do S***H. also have put in for next season down in MB, all we need are the Borders to re-open, little bird in our area says August 15th. hope this is true.

Spent a good bit of last summer in Northern VT.  With the border being pretty much closed, it was a killer for summer tourism.  Hopefully it's sooner, but mid-August would be at least a little light at the end of the tunnel.

leftygar1 and S***H reacted
ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member

@denisgilbert

My wine glass is always full Denis ? ? 

DenisGilbert and S***H reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kio57)
Reputable Member

Great news for you guys in Canada. Hoping it is asap! Me not being 65, I am looking at probably May June. Just glad my wife has two shots!

ReplyQuote
GolfdawgZ
(@golfdawgz)
Estimable Member

Received my second dose 2 weeks ago.  I work as a part-time firefighter/emt on Oak Island NC and they asked us if we wanted it.  So I jumped at it.  Feel bad for my Canadian friends but it the same in the UK. 

GolfdawgZ 

GolfdqawgZ

ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member

@golfdawgz

Good to read they are taking care of the First Responders in your area.  If I had not retired I would have also been able to get my shots, the wait will be worth it just to get back to more normal way of life.  Hope to be back down by mid Nov. for our winter stay. 

ReplyQuote
GolfdawgZ
(@golfdawgz)
Estimable Member

@leftygar1....I am long retired from my firefighter days....Did 22 years in the Air Force as a firefighter.  Oak Island lets me drive an engine or ladder when the full time guys are sick or on leave.  Most fun a grown man can have with his clothes on!!!

GolfdqawgZ

leftygar1 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 6
Share: