Notifications
Clear all

Memberships  

om18v
(@om18v)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Prime Time vs Prime Time Honors.  Other than upfront cost, is there any difference in the two?

Has anyone ever "joined" one of the courses that Founders Group offers membership in?  It appears they have several courses with membership available with cart fee only golf and free walking.

2manyputters
(@2manyputters)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @om18v

Prime Time vs Prime Time Honors.  Other than upfront cost, is there any difference in the two?

Has anyone ever "joined" one of the courses that Founders Group offers membership in?  It appears they have several courses with membership available with cart free only golf and free walking.

I'm a member at Long Bay which provides the Honors Card. Though I don't use it a lot, a couple of the differences in the two cards are five day tee time windows vs. two or three (not sure which) and you earn free rounds based on points earned for paid rounds.  

Go to their website to see the differences.

IMG_0649.jpg

leftygar1 liked
ReplyQuote
coastalguy
(@coastal-guy)
Trusted Member

Honors card lets you book 5 days out and your guests pay the same rate as you, compared to the $5 guest surcharge on the Prime Time card. During black friday when I renew it's also $100 cheaper and you get 6 free rounds put into your account, which is awesome.

om18v liked
ReplyQuote
om18v
(@om18v)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@coastal-guy

Thanks for the info.  Wish I knew this before black Friday. 😋 

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Noble Member

@coastal-guy

Thanks for this information. It was a good deal. 

''It's just golf, let's have fun''

ReplyQuote
om18v
(@om18v)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Really considering the Honors Card, seems like a pretty sweet deal.  Even better if I got in on Black Friday.

ReplyQuote
om18v
(@om18v)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Ended up with Prime Times Card.  Played Myrtlewood Pine Hills the next day.  Great course always in wonderful condition.  Played solo hoping to meet up with some locals but ended up playing with snowbirds and one of their visitors.  Started with birdie on number 1 but we won't discuss the rest of the round. 😋 

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Noble Member

@om18v

Thanks for this report. Myrtlewood Pine Hills is an interesting golf course. Most of the time the conditions are fine.

''It's just golf, let's have fun''

ReplyQuote
Share: