Notifications
Clear all

Happy New Year!  

ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Some thoughts from MB personnel.  🍻    🥂 

https://www.playgolfmyrtlebeach.com/news/play-golf-myrtle-beach-ambassadors-offer-2021-new-years-resolutions/

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Prominent Member

Happy New Year to you @Art, and to all MBGT forum members!

In a certain way, all of you here is giving me hope for what will come next when COVID-19 will be a thing of the past!

Long live Myrtle Beach!

Long live Myrtle Beach golf!

Long live Myrtle Beach golf lovers like you... and me!

Take care all!

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

ReplyQuote
6542Golf
(@6542golf)
Reputable Member

Just checked my Ghin today could not play today. Here in central Texas first we had nearly 3 inches of rain and now it is snowing. Which only happens maybe once every 3 or 4 years. we will only get probably 3 or 4 inches of snow. I posted 241 rounds this year golf game has slipped a little the last couple of months. Handicap at the lowest this years was a +2 during the summer it has climbed to a 1 as of now with an average score of 75 for the year of 2020. In 2019 I also played 241 rounds and averaged 75 also. 2018 was the most i have ever played in a years played 300 rounds I played several days back in 2018 of 36 a day. 

So just hoping the health will continue to be good so I can continue to enjoy this great game. I will be 70 years young next June when I will be in MB for our trip of 20 players.

Hoping all my forum friends have a Happy New Year and good health each and everyone!

Brownwood Bandit

ReplyQuote
tadpole
(@tadpole)
Reputable Member

My hope is that everyone has a safer, healthier, and happier 2021.  May we all return to our favorite golf destination and enjoy all that Myrtle Beach has to offer.  

ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member

Hoping all MBGT Members have a great 2021.

ReplyQuote
IL Lefty
(@il-lefty)

Happy New Years to all the forum members if you can find it this is an awesome show...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Open_For_The_Ages

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Noble Member

Happy New Year to you @Art, and to all MBGT forum members!

''It's just golf, let's have fun''

ReplyQuote
jbshepherds
(@jbshepherds)
Prominent Member

Hope all are safe and healthy, Look forward to Coming to the beach this year!

Let the Big Dawg Bite!!!

ReplyQuote
mborbust
(@mborbust)
Eminent Member

Had to cancel 2 trips to MB in 2020, but have just signed up for Father/Son event in July. I can not remember in  over 30 years going to MB, that am I more excited than this year. 😀 

This post was modified 1 week ago by mborbust

ReplyQuote
Share: