Please note that on December 22nd, 2018, we upgraded our site and unfortunately were not able to bring the user ids and passwords from the old site.  So if you were a previous member of MBGT, unfortunately you must re-register on this site.  Your old user id and password will not work.  When you re-register, please use your user id (display name) from the old MBGT site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Golfer Survey  

RSS

GolferAmber
(@golferamber)
07/09/2019 4:48 am  

Hi guys, my name is Amber, I am a Masters student completing a project in analysing the factors that attract golfers to golf clubs. If you have time and are willing to participate please follow the link below. Results will be available upon request. Thank you so much for your time, it is much appreciated in helping to complete my research. This survey is aimed at anyone that plays golf, your reponses will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to message me or reply if you have any questions, concerns etc. 

The link for the survey is https://dcubusinessschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eD5lDLCxJmpre7z

Thanks, 

Amber. 

ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Honorable Member
07/09/2019 1:34 pm  

I did your survey and didn't feel that it was very focused on joining a golf club.   

You could probably guess what is most important, like design, condition, price.     

Also try the GolfWRX forum, which has a lot more members. 

This post was modified 4 months ago by ArtMBGolf

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Honorable Member
07/11/2019 7:11 pm  

I agree with Art. 

ReplyQuote
Share: