Notifications
Clear all

Brian's Back in The Biz .....

Page 1 / 2

BNLongdriver
(@bnlongdriver)
Administrator/Golf Director Admin
Topic starter  

Hello everyone, I thought I was about done with the golf business, but an opportunity presented itself that I couldn't pass up!!! So I wanted to let you guys know that I've filled the spot of a very well known and long time Golf Director here at the beach, Cathy Ziegler. She retired at the end of April after 19 years of service at Elliott Realty/Myrtle Beach Golf Authority. I'm taking over the reins and back at it ready to serve you but more importantly - talk some golf! I'm excited to be back and learning the new process's, it's kind of like stepping back in time to my Golf Desk days. It feels to familiar and like a natural fit. So I'm back, and I have all kinds of inventory I never had before, but no Myrtlewood, True Blue or Sea Trail condos.

Since we're a division of Elliott Realty, we only offer properties that we manage. Pretty much 90% of the lodging inventory is in North Myrtle Beach buuuuut we also do Golf Only. I have access to properties that I've never had access too, 4-8 bedrooms houses on the ocean, 2nd and 3rd row houses/condos on the marsh, ocean front condos, etc ... it's been a challenge learning the properties, I mean damn, they have a thousand or so condos and homes. So I'm still learning from that aspect but have a few properties that I have gotten to know and trust to be good places to stay. I really like the 7 and 8 bedroom condos with 12 beds, the side by side 8 bedroom town homes for the larger groups. A few nice ocean front condos at Bay Watch for 4 guys .... here is a link if you want to check some of them out. https://myrtle-beachgolf.com/accommodations/   " target="_blank" rel="noopener"> https://myrtle-beachgolf.com/accommodations/ some are high dollar and some are more reasonable, depends on what you are looking for. So far in my limited time there, it seems like the 6-8 bedroom condos for 6-12 guys is the most popular option.

If you wanted to look at some Golf Only individual round pricing, I know you guys have missed that feature, it was thee top viewed page on the site by more than a little!! I'll have it posted on this site in the navigation at the top of the page. https://myrtlebeachteetimesnow.com/ the multi round packages haven't been developed since the courses tossed the TeeTimeNetwork and started using Omni for a tee sheet. Legends, Brunswick, Beachwood, Whispering Pines, Carolina National, EastPort, Surf, and ohh man there is another one I'm forgetting but anyways they opted out of Omni. So those are not available via that link. If you want to check pricing let me know. Please know that with this new tee sheet and dynamic pricing that the new Omni tee Sheet system will only hold a tee time/rate for 5 days. So if you aren't looking to book for a week or two, then please know that the rates will change more than they won't.  

Give me a call or email me at Golf@ElliottRealty.com or 888-272-7263. Karen Gilmond is part time employee and knows the properties very well, and the lady knows her golf too!! She's been at MB Golf Authority/Elliott Realty for 15 years. If I'm unavailable, she'll be happy to help you - we work as a team! 

This topic was modified 2 months ago by BNLongdriver

Brian Noblin
Myrtle Beach Golf Talk
843-333-4858

leftygar1 and jw11 liked
DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Noble Member

Oh… YEAH!!!

Wishing you all the success you deserve my friend!

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

BNLongdriver and jw11 liked
ReplyQuote
Skippy
(@skippy)
Reputable Member

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle.

ReplyQuote
jw11
 jw11
(@jw11)
Noble Member

Great news.

Happy for you B.

I've rented through Elliot a few times and they are great.

They seem to have control of most  of the NMB condos available to rent.

Didn't know they did golf reservations. 

Nice 👍 

"King Of The Mid-tiers"

ReplyQuote
tadpole
(@tadpole)
Honorable Member

Great to see you back!  Guess I was one of your first customers at the new place.  

Thanks Brian.

ReplyQuote
wolverine12
(@wolverine12)
Trusted Member

Good to hear Brian, be talking to you soon.

Frank

ReplyQuote
BNLongdriver
(@bnlongdriver)
Administrator/Golf Director Admin
Topic starter  

@tadpole Yes sir you were! 

Brian Noblin
Myrtle Beach Golf Talk
843-333-4858

ReplyQuote
kio57
(@kio57)
Estimable Member

Well this is sort of full circle. I used Elliott for years to book lodging and golf before I started using you at Golf Desk. It wasn't Cathy and I cannot remember the ladies name I worked with but she was awesome.

Congrats and I am so glad you are still in the biz!

ReplyQuote
Skippy
(@skippy)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bnlongdriver

@tadpole Yes sir you were! 

I remember being your last from one of your gigs?

Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle.

ReplyQuote
Artist08
(@artist08)
Estimable Member

Nice use of alliteration in your title, B.  Congrats!

ReplyQuote
ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Noble Member

Great News Brian!  

I will check out the properties. 
I prefer the hotel style with 1, 2, 3, 4 BR options.   

The various multi round options will be good to have, if you don't.   

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

ReplyQuote
Dobbs2u
(@dobbs2u)
Eminent Member

That's great to hear you're back in the thick of it Brian. I have scanned through and found a listing that looks promising. I'll send an email with the details.
Looking forward
to booking something with you for next spring.

Cheers,

Bryan

ReplyQuote
IL Lefty
(@il-lefty)
Eminent Member

Great news!

ReplyQuote
Colby
(@colby)
Member Admin

As part of this, you will notice that the Phone Number and Book Now at the top have been changed to Brian's new contact information.  In addition, under Resources, we now have links to the Courses, Accommodation and Golf Course Reviews page from the other site.  There is a little external link icon next to them which indicate that you will be leaving the MBGT site (a new page opens up):

I hope that this is helpful.

--
Cheers
Colby

ReplyQuote
w082828
(@w082828)
Trusted Member

I too was one of Brian’s first customers.  We returned from MB last Tuesday.  We rented an 8 bedroom condo that has been recently renovated.  Golf courses were all in good shape.  Brian was very good about switching us from Caledonia to True Blue.  

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: