Notifications
Clear all

Happy hour options

Kozy
 Kozy
(@kozy)
Topic starter  

We used to go to Liberty Steakhouse at Broadway at the Beach for happy hour, they had great deals on beer and wings and other high-cholesterol fried treats Lol. Now that Liberty is closed, any other happy hour recommendations? Mostly wondering about MB central area.

jw11
 jw11
(@jw11)
Noble Member

myrtlebeachhappyhour.com

is where I used to go ..and found some gems.

Prices may have changed cuz of inflation.

The website is still up ,but not sure if it's updated. Check it out.

"King Of The Mid-tiers"

ReplyQuote
BrewCrew
(@brewcrew)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @jw11

myrtlebeachhappyhour.com

is where I used to go ..and found some gems.

Prices may have changed cuz of inflation.

The website is still up ,but not sure if it's updated. Check it out.

I too use the website and use it more as a starting point to check the different bar/restaurant  websites.

If you click on the "latest reviews" they date back to 2017.  The map feature helps pinpoint possible drinking destinations by zooming in on various areas.

jw11 liked
ReplyQuote
Polekat914
(@polekat914)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @kozy

We used to go to Liberty Steakhouse at Broadway at the Beach for happy hour, they had great deals on beer and wings and other high-cholesterol fried treats Lol. Now that Liberty is closed, any other happy hour recommendations? Mostly wondering about MB central area.

I used to go there too as the HH deals were very good.  In my opinion, CO Sushi has a great HH in the Market Common area.  A much different menu than what was offered at Liberty, but value for quality of food is excellent.

DenisGilbert and jw11 liked
ReplyQuote
DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Noble Member

Posted by: @polekat914

I used to go there too as the HH deals were very good.  In my opinion, CO Sushi has a great HH in the Market Common area.  A much different menu than what was offered at Liberty, but value for quality of food is excellent.

@polekat914 : My wife and I (and also our two daughters) do really love going to CO Sushi in Market Common! Too bad my sons-in-law aren't on the same boat! 😉

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

ReplyQuote
Polekat914
(@polekat914)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @denisgilbert
Posted by: @polekat914

@polekat914 : My wife and I (and also our two daughters) do really love going to CO Sushi in Market Common! Too bad my sons-in-law aren't on the same boat! 😉

We should meet up there when you're in town again.

ReplyQuote
John Barry
(@john-barry)

I personally always liked Ron Jon's Happy Hour, great burgers!~

ReplyQuote
Share: