Notifications
Clear all

Texas Hackers 2021

Page 2 / 2

6542Golf
(@6542golf)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Well it is now our time to make it to golf heaven. I am leaving in the morning for my drive to MB. It is a 1300 mile trip that I look forward every year. We have 16 players this year the most I have had on our trips. I will be spending some time with my friend UCP. We will both be celebrating our 70 birthday together on the same day. My first trip to MB in 2000 I thing this is my 18 year coming and have loved it each year like it is my first. More that anything I have meet so many really nice people during my trips.

Brownwood Bandit aka Coach

Brownwood Bandit

ReplyQuote
jw11
 jw11
(@jw11)
Noble Member

Have a blast Coach.

And Happy Birthday to you and UCGP.

JW

"King Of The Mid-tiers"

ReplyQuote
DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Noble Member

Make the most of your upcoming MB golf trip @6542golf and Happy Birthday to @UGP and yourself!

Looking forward for your trip report, as usual! 😉

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

ReplyQuote
ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Noble Member

Posted by: @say8pet

Curious to know how that Heritage/Caledonia doubleheader works out. That's pretty stout from what I've heard. Is the "Fazio" BF?

Heritage will be a great warmup for Caledonia. 

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

ReplyQuote
ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Noble Member

@6542golf    

Happy birthday trip.  One stroke easier to shoot your age. 

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

jw11 liked
ReplyQuote
jbshepherds
(@jbshepherds)
Noble Member

Bandit safe travels and good golf i hope are in your future in MB. Look forward to hearing about your trip! Happy early Birthday. 

Let the Big Dawg Bite!!!

ReplyQuote
SecondandGoal
(@secondandgoal)
Trusted Member

Safe travels, and enjoy the trip! Good news is that we've gotten quite a bit of rain recently, and most of the courses are greening right up and should be in great shape for you.

jw11 liked
ReplyQuote
jw11
 jw11
(@jw11)
Noble Member

Good news about the rain !

"King Of The Mid-tiers"

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: