RSS

jw11
 jw11
(@jw11)
Prominent Member
07/02/2020 6:43 pm  
Posted by: @undercover-golf-pro

for a short hitter like myself - 

Okay..if you are a short hitter...what would my classification be ?

Tiny hitter ?

a Wee hitter ?

All due respect UGP...come on man...you aren't a short hitter.

Looks like maybe you are trying to get strokes from Sheppy.

jw11

"King Of The Mid-tiers"

ReplyQuote
6542Golf
(@6542golf)
Reputable Member
07/02/2020 6:48 pm  

@s333h Just my 2 cents worth I enjoy the challenge of having to hit the 4,5,and even a hybrid on long par 4's and 5. To me that is the part of the game I enjoy. This may be because i hit a a 5 iron around 157/165 I am also 69 and short but I love the challenge of this crazy game.

Brownwood Bandit

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Noble Member
07/03/2020 5:26 am  

@6542golf

It is a good golf challenge. I agree. Would you like to enter with a short iron instead? Sure. More greens in regulation, more birdies. And less scrambling for a par. A lot more easier...No?

Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Noble Member
07/03/2020 5:42 am  
Posted by: @jw11

Okay..if you are a short hitter...what would my classification be ?

Tiny hitter ?

a Wee hitter ?

It's all relative. - 225 is a fine drive for me. Playing with you I hit it fairly long - playing with Quevy and most of the guys I play against I'm often 50 yards behind them. Brian Noblin does not count in this discussion

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Noble Member
07/03/2020 5:44 am  
Posted by: @s333h

@6542golf

It is a good golf challenge. I agree. Would you like to enter with a short iron instead? Sure. More greens in regulation, more birdies. And less scrambling for a par. A lot more easier...No?

If I'm hitting a hybrid for my approach shot, 25 feet from the pin is a shot I'm fairly happy with. With a PW, 25 feet is not going to make me happy at all. 

ReplyQuote
jbshepherds
(@jbshepherds)
Prominent Member
07/03/2020 12:47 pm  

@undercover-golf-pro

He knows better then to ask for strokes, If my shoulders and back dont get better real fast he will be giving me 10 and i will be playing senior tees also. 

League last night i started par on first 5 holes and not anything difficult 4 GIR. Then shoulders started hurting carrying bag after hurting it this weekend and boom triple, triple, triple, triple. I am resting till Thursday then playing to see how it is, should be fine i am on medicine and will be not carrying bag.

Let the Big Dawg Bite!!!

ReplyQuote
DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Prominent Member
07/03/2020 2:04 pm  
Posted by: @jbshepherds

@undercover-golf-pro

He knows better then to ask for strokes, If my shoulders and back dont get better real fast he will be giving me 10 and i will be playing senior tees also. 

League last night i started par on first 5 holes and not anything difficult 4 GIR. Then shoulders started hurting carrying bag after hurting it this weekend and boom triple, triple, triple, triple. I am resting till Thursday then playing to see how it is, should be fine i am on medicine and will be not carrying bag.

Hope you'll feel better with your shoulder injury soon my friend!

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Noble Member
07/06/2020 11:37 am  
Posted by: @jbshepherds

He knows better then to ask for strokes

I'm thinking strokes for you - especially if we're partners!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: