Please note that on December 22nd, 2018, we upgraded our site and unfortunately were not able to bring the user ids and passwords from the old site.  So if you were a previous member of MBGT, unfortunately you must re-register on this site.  Your old user id and password will not work.  When you re-register, please use your user id (display name) from the old MBGT site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Quick Kings North  

RSS

Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Reputable Member
March 13, 2019 7:30 pm  

MBN played about 700 rounds today - we teed off at 12.40 and played in 4 and a half hours. Not bad for courses that crowded. As always a tier 1 and in my top 5. Playing there again tomorrow - life is great!

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

jbshepherds
(@jbshepherds)
Estimable Member
March 14, 2019 1:48 pm  

That is some kind of POP with that many people being there, Keep living the dream UGP. 

Let the Big Dawg Bite!!!

ReplyQuote
camy
 camy
(@camy)
Eminent Member
March 14, 2019 2:13 pm  

Played Kings North about 5 years ago for the first time... must of caught them on a bad day because conditions were average at best... but the layout was very nice!!  I know it is popular on this forum so i took my guys back this past October and the conditions were mint. The guys were all very happy and definitely want to return in the future!!

ReplyQuote
DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Estimable Member
March 17, 2019 6:50 pm  

Can't agree more with you UGP when you're able to play a course like King's North any day you want! 😉

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

ReplyQuote
herdman
(@herdman)
Trusted Member
March 18, 2019 8:48 am  

Kings North has to be in my top 5 on the Grand Strand as well. Played it in January and it was really good then.  Just a fabulous golf course.

ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Reputable Member
March 18, 2019 8:55 am  

I play MBN somewhat often - and in the afternoons when my friend who is a pro there gets off. We play KN more than the others because it isn't quite as busy as West or South (mainly due to price)

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

ReplyQuote
herdman
(@herdman)
Trusted Member
March 18, 2019 9:00 am  

Palmer designed courses are always good in my book. Not sure why, but I have always enjoyed Palmer courses more than Nicklaus courses. 

ReplyQuote
Share: