Please note that on December 22nd, 2018, we upgraded our site and unfortunately were not able to bring the user ids and passwords from the old site.  So if you were a previous member of MBGT, unfortunately you must re-register on this site.  Your old user id and password will not work.  When you re-register, please use your user id (display name) from the old MBGT site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Pearl East - the lo...

Pearl East - the lost course  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Noble Member
09/22/2019 7:53 pm  
Posted by: @6542golf

Every hole is not a easy birdie hole. UCP just man up and that hybrid on second shot. LOL 

I like easy birdie holes! Besides, some holes are poorly designed - # 16 at Pearl East is a great design.  

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

ReplyQuote
jw11
 jw11
(@jw11)
Reputable Member
09/22/2019 11:04 pm  
Posted by: @6542golf

Every hole is not a easy birdie hole. UCP just man up and that hybrid on second shot. LOL 

Liked that hybrid comment

"King Of The Mid-tiers"

ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Reputable Member
09/23/2019 2:48 pm  

@artmbgolf

Your right Art, the landing area on the other side of the water is very narrow and then a tough angle to the green.  My feeling is they could take down a few trees on the right side and make it fairway, if that was done it would give a much easier shot to the green.

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Honorable Member
09/25/2019 8:42 pm  

Adding to this love of Pearl East, i would say that the service at the bag drop is fast and professionnal. Fast considering that there is an heavy trafic at this place. Always been on time, no delay for any suspect reason.

ReplyQuote
Polekat914
(@polekat914)
Trusted Member
10/04/2019 2:32 pm  

I've played the Pearl a few times over the past few years and the greens have been good.  You nailed it...the last 3 holes on the East Course are outstanding.  On a windy day...good luck!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: