Please note that on December 22nd, 2018, we upgraded our site and unfortunately were not able to bring the user ids and passwords from the old site.  So if you were a previous member of MBGT, unfortunately you must re-register on this site.  Your old user id and password will not work.  When you re-register, please use your user id (display name) from the old MBGT site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

On April 22nd, our hosting provider suffered a very serious cyber attack (some of the details can be found here – https://www.a2hosting.com/blog/windows-service-update/).  As part of the recovery process, they had to perform a system restoration which has caused us to lose about 1 week of posts (plus the week we were offline so that is why recent posts are saying 2 weeks old).  We are still trying to get back the archive site; however, that is looking doubtful at this point in time as the software had some vulnerabilities and may not be permitted to be turned back on even if they can recover the data.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Update – May 31, 2019

We are happy to announce that almost all functionality has been restored and we have migrated to a new platform which will also speed up the site (something that has been asked for).  Unfortunately, we have not yet found a way to securely host the forum archive, so it remains offline for now.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

June 16- 21 Trip  

RSS

dsaylor
(@dsaylor)
June 7, 2019 4:57 pm  

First I want to start off by thanks for all your posts it has been very helpful planning my first trip to MB.  Here is our line-up.  Still working on an afternoon round Sunday.   I know we are taking a risk that greens at Grand dunes might not be healed, but looked like too good of a track to pass up.  Any suggestions for Sunday or anything else for the trip would welcomed, we are staying at condos at Legends, 4 good friends handicaps from 4-9.  I will post an update once my hands, back, and liver recover from this trip.  

• Sunday June 16
    • TPC or Tidewater or Barefoot Dye.  
  • Monday June 17
    • Heritage Club 8:36
    • Pawleys Plantation 2:45
  • Tuesday June 18
    • Legends Heathland 8:04
    • Legends Moorland 2:12
  • Wednesday June 19
    • Barefoot Love 7:56
    • Barefoot Norman 1:32
  • Thursday June 20
    • Legends Parkland 8:04
    • Legends Heathland 2:12
  • Friday June 21
    • Resort Club at Grande Dunes  8:06
    • Dunes golf and Beach Club  2:00

Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Honorable Member
June 7, 2019 6:18 pm  

I'd pick TPC depending on the aerofying schedule - Tidewater second - though TW is much more scenic and an awesome course. 

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

ReplyQuote
Skippy
(@skippy)
Trusted Member
June 7, 2019 6:26 pm  

Great lineup of courses & laid out well for travel between rounds. 

Can't go wrong with any of your Sunday courses...BF Dye been getting great reviews for conditions lately, TPC is better bang for the buck than Tidewater, imho.

Not sure I could do 36/day for 5 days straight if the heat wave holds up, more power to you.

Looking forward to your report.

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Reputable Member
June 7, 2019 6:38 pm  

I will read your trip report at your return. 

ReplyQuote
6542Golf
(@6542golf)
Estimable Member
June 7, 2019 6:55 pm  

Great line up of course for a first and I am sure it want be your last to MB. Looking forward to your reports enjoy your time in MB.

Brownwood Bandit

ReplyQuote
ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Reputable Member
June 7, 2019 9:10 pm  

Welcome to MBGT and MB.   

You have picked a great lineup, courses close for replays and good tee time spacing. 

Your 3 sunday options are good. You can't play all of the top courses in 6 days.   
For any of those 3, ask in the pro shop to replay there, which is about half price. 
If you play BF Dye, you can get a replay at BF Fazio or Love/Norman if Fazio is busy. 
BF Dye is around the corner from the BF Resort clubhouse.    

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

ReplyQuote
DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Estimable Member
June 10, 2019 10:22 am  

First, welcome to the Forum!

That said, you have a terrific golf agenda that will make the vast majority of us jealous!

Have a wonderful trip!

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

ReplyQuote
jbshepherds
(@jbshepherds)
Reputable Member
June 10, 2019 1:04 pm  

Sweet lineup!! Look forward to your report!!!

Let the Big Dawg Bite!!!

ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Reputable Member
June 10, 2019 4:28 pm  

Nice line up, everyone will enjoy all of these courses.

ReplyQuote
langille5
(@langille5)
Trusted Member
June 11, 2019 11:36 am  

Good line up. Can't go wrong with any of your Sunday choices.

ReplyQuote
Share: