Arrowhead (Waterway...

Notifications
Clear all

Arrowhead (Waterway to Cypress) - 16 Apr 2021

Polekat914
(@polekat914)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Played Arrowhead (Waterway to Cypress).  Conditions tee to green were very good to excellent.  Wall to wall green, bunkers are well maintained, greens have rakes, no donuts in the cups...it was the most normal day of golf that I've had in a while.  Pace of play was around 4 hours and 30 minutes.  There's really not much more to say.  Arrowhead is in great shape right now.

Side note...the group I played with played Barefoot-Dye and Glen Dornoch earlier in the week.  They gave high marks to Barefoot-Dye and said it was in great shape.  They also said Glen Dornoch was pretty rough.  They told me the greens were OK but the fairways & rough were very thin, burnt out, and just not very good.  They were not happy with it.

ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Noble Member

I like those 2 nines the best at AH.   Good to hear.  

Thanks!  

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

leftygar1 liked
ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member

Good to read Arrowhead is in its usual condition, POP not to bad either.  IMO the nines you played are the best ones, Lakes nine can be tight in spots.

ReplyQuote
jbshepherds
(@jbshepherds)
Prominent Member

Thanks for the update!!

Let the Big Dawg Bite!!!

ReplyQuote
DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Noble Member

Thanks @polekat914 for reporting!

Personnally, never had a bad experience at Arrowhead, whatever the nines I did play!

Take care!

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

jw11 and jbshepherds liked
ReplyQuote
6542Golf
(@6542golf)
Reputable Member

Arrowhead never disappoints!

Brownwood Bandit

jw11 liked
ReplyQuote
SecondandGoal
(@secondandgoal)
Trusted Member

I've never seen conditions be anything less than stellar at Arrowhead. It really doesn't get the appreciation from non-visitors that it deserves.

We're actually moving into a temporary apartment in Arrowhead this weekend while our house is being built. Apparently Arrowhead residents get a nice discount at the course, so we'll definitely be taking advantage of it.

ReplyQuote
jw11
 jw11
(@jw11)
Noble Member

Thanks PK.

Like everyone else, I echo  .. AH  always in good condition 

"King Of The Mid-tiers"

ReplyQuote
Share: