Please note that on December 22nd, 2018, we upgraded our site and unfortunately were not able to bring the user ids and passwords from the old site.  So if you were a previous member of MBGT, unfortunately you must re-register on this site.  Your old user id and password will not work.  When you re-register, please use your user id (display name) from the old MBGT site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

[Sticky] Welcome to the New Myrtle Beach Golf Talk  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Colby
(@colby)
Member Admin
12/28/2018 3:11 pm  

Thanks again to everyone for all of the great feedback.  We are continuing to tweak things.

On another note, we have now hit the 100+ member mark, so good to see a large body of members re-join so soon and over a holiday season!

--
Cheers
Colby

ReplyQuote
DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Reputable Member
12/31/2018 12:05 pm  

Hats off to you Colby for the wonderful job!

We can't stop progress!!! 😉

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

ReplyQuote
Golfforetom
(@golfforetom)
01/02/2019 12:24 pm  

Thanks for the updated site.

ReplyQuote
John Barry
(@john-barry)
01/03/2019 1:44 pm  

Looking good!!

ReplyQuote
6542Golf
(@6542golf)
Estimable Member
01/04/2019 7:12 pm  

Colby thanks for all your hard work!

Brownwood Bandit

ReplyQuote
Colby
(@colby)
Member Admin
01/06/2019 1:06 am  

Thanks for the continued feedback.

One item that had been coming up was something to make Unread Posts easier to navigate to.  A little research provided the solution and Unread Posts is now in the Forum menu right beside Recent Posts.  I have also shifted Members over to the right of My Profile, so the new menu looks like this:

New=Forum Menu 20190106

Well, you can look up also   

So, please keep the feedback coming.  I am trying to push the developer to implement a Jump to First Unread Post feature rather than taking you to the last post in a topic.  Hopefully I can get some traction when the work week starts in earnest next week.

--
Cheers
Colby

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: