Please note that on December 22nd, 2018, we upgraded our site and unfortunately were not able to bring the user ids and passwords from the old site.  So if you were a previous member of MBGT, unfortunately you must re-register on this site.  Your old user id and password will not work.  When you re-register, please use your user id (display name) from the old MBGT site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

On April 22nd, our hosting provider suffered a very serious cyber attack (some of the details can be found here – https://www.a2hosting.com/blog/windows-service-update/).  As part of the recovery process, they had to perform a system restoration which has caused us to lose about 1 week of posts (plus the week we were offline so that is why recent posts are saying 2 weeks old).  We are still trying to get back the archive site; however, that is looking doubtful at this point in time as the software had some vulnerabilities and may not be permitted to be turned back on even if they can recover the data.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Update – May 31, 2019

We are happy to announce that almost all functionality has been restored and we have migrated to a new platform which will also speed up the site (something that has been asked for).  Unfortunately, we have not yet found a way to securely host the forum archive, so it remains offline for now.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Website speed.  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

S***H
(@s333h)
Reputable Member
04/06/2019 6:16 am  

Yes. Thanks. This forum is important for many of us.

ReplyQuote
Polekat914
(@polekat914)
Eminent Member
05/07/2019 12:46 pm  

I haven't been on in a while but should be on more regularly now.  The difference in loading speed is night and day since I last signed in.  Good work!

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Reputable Member
11/07/2019 7:53 pm  

Real good work. I agree. Very fast now. No reason to not post in MBGT.

ReplyQuote
ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Honorable Member
12/07/2019 12:29 am  
Posted by: S***H

Real good work. I agree. Very fast now. No reason to not post in MBGT.

There are about 400 members.  
Only 45 have 10+ posts.  
There are 255 with NO Posts. 

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Reputable Member
12/07/2019 5:20 am  

These statistics are troubling. It would be great to increase the number of posters. Thanks for this infornation.

ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Prominent Member
12/07/2019 10:35 am  
Posted by: S***H

Yes. Thanks. This forum is important for many of us.

Since I got off of Facebook, MBGT is even more important to me - great fun and conversations. Wish we had a lot more posters.

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

ReplyQuote
6542Golf
(@6542golf)
Estimable Member
12/07/2019 7:23 pm  

It is a way of life to me just can't wait to read all the reports and responses. And a big thanks to all the locals who give day by day reports.  Love it guys

Brownwood Bandit

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Reputable Member
12/07/2019 7:35 pm  

Locals like 1putt1 and UGP  and others are very important to feed us. Always interesting to read them.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: