Clear all

Feeling down  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

coastalguy
(@coastal-guy)
Trusted Member
07/06/2020 10:22 am  

I understand that this is a tourism industry, but I think the beaches have opened up too soon here in myrtle beach. Also, didn't realize our mayor owned the local Better Brands beer distribution center, makes me wonder what motives led to opening up so early.... I feel bad for y'all that couldn't make it down here, but its the right thing to stay safe.

ReplyQuote
kio57
(@kio57)
Estimable Member
07/06/2020 2:40 pm  

Myrtle Beach is making the news for all the wrong reasons right now. The governor of New Jersey mention Myrtle Beach this morning as a cause in a jump of cases in that state.

ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Noble Member
07/06/2020 3:18 pm  
Posted by: @kio57

Myrtle Beach this morning as a cause in a jump of cases in that state.

I hate the politics being played.

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

ReplyQuote
jtsponcia
(@jtsponcia)
07/06/2020 4:58 pm  

I drank hose water when I was a kid and went to Myrtle and none of my kin-folk got the Flu.  When people are exposed (I know, not a doc, not offering great medical advice here) they build up immunities like hitting a bunch of balls, you get calluses.  Glad my family could go and enjoy Myrtle.  I'm more worried about gangs downtown than the flu.

ReplyQuote
6542Golf
(@6542golf)
Reputable Member
07/06/2020 8:14 pm  

@jtsponcia Glad to see you made a post. How have you been? Have not seen any post of your the last couple years.

Brownwood Bandit

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Noble Member
07/06/2020 9:21 pm  

@6542golf

I agree. Joe Sponcia has always been a great poster on this board. Recently  it was more quiet. Hoping that we will read him more often in the future.

Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member
07/07/2020 12:11 pm  

@jtsponcia

Joe, good post on your thoughts, hope you remain active on the Forum.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: