Notifications
Clear all

Excellent Customer Service - Brian Noblin  

RSS

NCbrownie
(@ncbrownie)
05/19/2020 1:22 pm  

Brian has booked couple of trips for our group over the past years and we were very pleased with how everything worked out.  After a few years of not going to Myrtle, a group of six decide to return this Spring.  Booked a trip with Brian late last year to start on 5 removed link   And then Covid-19 hit.  With all the shutdowns and a group where everyone was 60+ in age we made the painful decision to cancel.  Brian was great in keeping us updated on the situation in MB and when we made the decision to cancel he handled it as the total pro and class act that he is.

I know I am probably preaching to the choir posting this here, but it's refreshing to deal with someone like Brian and wanted folks who may not know about his business that you can't go anywhere better to book your MB golf trip.  I hope I can book another MB golf trip soon and when I do the first call will be to Brian Noblin!

NCbrownie
(@ncbrownie)
05/19/2020 2:20 pm  

Not sure why my trip start date did not show up, it was May 17

ReplyQuote
ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Noble Member
05/19/2020 8:49 pm  

I don't know why a date would look like a link, but if it was looking like
a link, it might have been rejected due to not having 5+ posts.   
I had that issue in a car forum I just signed up in.  

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

ReplyQuote
Skippy
(@skippy)
Estimable Member
05/20/2020 8:34 am  

Been dealing with Brian for many years, & I just wish I had a contact like him to deal with in every other facet of day to day life.  

Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle.

ReplyQuote
kio57
(@kio57)
Estimable Member
05/20/2020 9:04 am  

Ain't that the truth Skippy!

ReplyQuote
jbshepherds
(@jbshepherds)
Prominent Member
05/21/2020 1:19 pm  

NC Brownie yes we all know what you are saying about Brian. It is still great to hear, he is different then your normal packager, he actually cares about your trip. 

Let the Big Dawg Bite!!!

ReplyQuote
DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Prominent Member
05/25/2020 5:26 pm  

He is a "No Brianor"... "No Brainer" I should have written! 😉

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

ReplyQuote
jw11
 jw11
(@jw11)
Prominent Member
05/25/2020 8:26 pm  

Brian has been in Myrtle his whole life ,  knows the area courses like the back of his hand, and has access to ALL Myrtle Area courses.

Just let him know what kind of courses you want to play , and your budget.

Then sit back and relax...knowing you will get what you ordered. 

Or if you know the courses you want to play, and the tee times you prefer... give him the info... let him work it out.. then he will make sure you like the lineup .

He is the best -or among the best -packager in MB.

Don't take a chance with another company (you know nothing about) that only have access to  20 or 30 courses and lie in their advertisements.

Get some personalized service with Brian. He is down to earth and you will enjoy conversing with him.

jw11

"King Of The Mid-tiers"

ReplyQuote
Share: