Clear all

Take out

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@jbshepherds)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I know weird topic, when we come down this year we will be cooking in more, my FIL is not good anymore to take out. It is like the food is attacking him and he is in pain from it. So we will cook in more but wouldn't mind some good takeout. 

We are down in surfside at Oceanside Village, what places close to there would you recommend for takeout?

Let the Big Dawg Bark!!!

ArtMBGolf
(@artmbgolf)
Famed Member

Surfside has an official Texas Roadhouse, not the fake one at Coastal Grande. 

Another is Cheesesteak Factory.    

*** Please Show Your Appreciation For MB Advice/Info In MBGT With Your Course or Trip Report! ***

ReplyQuote
(@polekat914)
Prominent Member

River City Cafe for burgers.  They are some of the best around.  Pizza Hyena (very close to River City Cafe) is also some of the best around.  

Aroma's is not too far from you, as is Scatori's.  Both are solid.

ReplyQuote
leftygar1
(@leftygar1)
Noble Member

Decent Italian at Uncle MIkey's which is close to River City Cafe in Murrells Inlet.

ReplyQuote
(@yorkshire-roomy)
Trusted Member

Old South BBQ for ribs and brisket with their homemade sauces/dressings are probably better eaten at home than at the place (not exactly salubrious), and given the amount you’ll have left over can be refrigerated for re-heating !?

ReplyQuote
(@yorkshire-roomy)
Trusted Member

Oops, sorry my mistake - had you on the North side rather than the South !

ReplyQuote
2manyputters
(@2manyputters)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @jbshepherds

I know weird topic, when we come down this year we will be cooking in more, my FIL is not good anymore to take out. It is like the food is attacking him and he is in pain from it. So we will cook in more but wouldn't mind some good takeout. 

We are down in surfside at Oceanside Village, what places close to there would you recommend for takeout?

When food attacks me, I attack back and usually obliterate it. While I may think I won, the scales suggest otherwise. ? 

IMG_0649.jpg

ReplyQuote
Share: