Arrowhead 7-15  

RSS

jbshepherds
(@jbshepherds)
Reputable Member
07/22/2019 12:39 pm  

Played Arrowhead today with UGP and his two friends Al and Gary. He also brought his other 2 friends, cigars and Flask which made the day a complete perfection even if we lost 6 bucks a piece. 

First i want to say UGP is a stand up guy, if you can make time to play golf with him. He is a dream to watch hit his ball. His two Friends Al and Gary where good sticks so it made an all star foursome to me. 

The course was in great shape, i had nothing bad to say about the course, tee boxes, fairways, rough, greens and bunkers all in great shape. The routing of the nines where done brilliantly. This is a 27 hole facility i could play weekly. Bag drop and clubhouse employees where top notch. Bag drop guy was a true ambassador to the club, he pointed me everywhere i needed to go, loaded me up and had me on the range in no time flat. He made sure i was always in the know and even when my round was over, he took my bag and kept it close to him so i could run into the pro shop to get my shirt i had held for me. He was tipped nicely and people inside were told how good he was, they need more of this guy everywhere.

I played well, except a last couple hole on the front i got crooked and didn't help my partner out. On the Cypress 9 we made a come back to lessen the loss, i chipped in on 7 and UGP made birdie on 9 to get us loosing less money.  I could tee it up with these guy anywhere and have fun. 

UGP thanks for playing golf with me, i really enjoyed and want to do it again next time in MB. 

All in all it was a great round with great people at a great course. 

Let the Big Dawg Bite!!!

DenisGilbert
(@denisgilbert)
Reputable Member
07/22/2019 12:53 pm  

Well done Sheppy!

Thanks for sharing!

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Noble Member
07/22/2019 4:15 pm  
Posted by: @jbshepherds

Played Arrowhead today with UGP and his two friends Al and Gary. He also brought his other 2 friends, cigars and Flask which made the day a complete perfection even if we lost 6 bucks a piece. 

Cigar and Flask played better than UGP!

Golf is just an excuse to drink whiskey and smoke cigars

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Honorable Member
07/22/2019 4:50 pm  

Thanks for this report. I will bet that UGP has taken a cigar after his birdie at the 9th hole. And a shot of american whiskey. 🤣🤣

Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Noble Member
07/22/2019 4:52 pm  
Posted by: @s333h

Thanks for this report. I will bet that UGP has taken a cigar after his birdie at the 9th hole. And a shot of american whiskey. 🤣🤣

Actually its a shot and a cigar during and after every hole!  The birdie on 9 did make me feel better about the round, the whiskey just added to the feeling!

ReplyQuote
S***H
(@s333h)
Honorable Member
07/22/2019 5:02 pm  

🤣😃😃

Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

ReplyQuote
jw11
 jw11
(@jw11)
Honorable Member
07/22/2019 6:50 pm  

Good to see you hooked up with UGP and his golfing pals.

Arrowhead never disappoints.

JW

"King Of The Mid-tiers"

ReplyQuote
6542Golf
(@6542golf)
Estimable Member
07/22/2019 7:25 pm  

That swing oil does wonders!

Brownwood Bandit

ReplyQuote
Undercover Golf Pro
(@undercover-golf-pro)
Noble Member
07/22/2019 7:38 pm  

It was prescribed by a doctor for my back. Makes it officially medicine. Tastier than pain pills too 

ReplyQuote
Share: