Please note that on December 22nd, 2018, we upgraded our site and unfortunately were not able to bring the user ids and passwords from the old site.  So if you were a previous member of MBGT, unfortunately you must re-register on this site.  Your old user id and password will not work.  When you re-register, please use your user id (display name) from the old MBGT site. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

South Strand - Need...

South Strand - Need Help Picking a Course  

RSS

Hey All,

Heading to Myrtle in a few weeks and staying in Pawleys Island.  We already have Caledonia and True Blue booked, and are in need of a 3rd course up to par with the two mentioned.  If you had to pick third in the south strand, what course would it be?  I've played Pawleys Plantation already and loved the course.  I wasn't sure if it was worth booking that again or something different.  I hear Heritage Club is super nice.  What else down there is up to par and worth a look?

thank you for your time!

4 Answers

I would go with Heritage.  Played it two weeks ago and it was in good shape and is a fantastic golf course. 

Heritage is an old style course with many good holes and huge greens, that would be the one I would choose for anyone.  River Club, Willbrook, and Tradition are also good ones.

I would go with River Club. Always a good choice.

Heritage would fit your golf agenda perfectly for sure!

Denis Gilbert
Quebec City, Canada

Share: